- Camping at the START/FINISH like last year? – YES. In the baseball field again. And there is plenty of room for trailers out behind the Park toward the track.
- RONR Brewing Company gonna be at the finish with beer? – OH YEAH…..
- City Park has stuff for kids, horseshoe pits (bring your shoes), and we plan on entertaining a party atmosphere until the last runner comes through around 3:00am! Bring your chairs and a cooler and become a cheerleader after you finish.
- Everyone in Challis knows you are all coming and the restaurants have dinner specials both nights (Friday and Saturday) – we’ll put info in your packets and on FB.
- WEATHER: Not gonna lie – it’s been cold in the morning and once the sun goes down. Starts are gonna be chilly. You 108K’ers better have a jacket, gloves and hat at Buster Lake. Pack it with you or send a drop bag up there. I froze my butt off marking course Monday night up there back towards Squaw Creek.
- TIMING CHIPS – you’ll pick up in the morning before your race.
- SHIRTS – you have to take the size you ordered on UltraSignup when you get your packet, then you can switch after you finish the race if you need to.
- Bent Rod and Bill’s Bike and Run will have supplies up here to purchase if you need anything.
- TAILWIND: All aid stations will have Orange Mandarin Tailwind (non-caffeinated) mixed to a 200calorie concentration.
- OK, not gonna lie – we are STOKED to have all you up here. Not just the race management, but the whole town of Challis. This is a BIG event for the town.
Thank you for coming.
—-Paul and Neal